Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Funnel Cake or Fried Snickers?




It is that time of year again. Fall is in the air {for now at least!!!}. Every year in October, the State Fair arrives with all its trucks and equipment for a FUN FILLED WEEK!!! Not to mention some AWESOME food {which I can not partake in b/c of my fructose malabsorption crap!!!} which any of it will automatically add 20lbs by simply looking at it!!!




I can not tell you over the past 38 years how many times I have gone....but it is probably up to at least 20 something! I know I have not missed on since 1990 and actually had my first date with my husband on Oct 13th, 1992 ~ the day the fair opened that year =)




So you can see that the fair has sentimental value ~ and I plan to have "A Whole Lotta Happy" this year!!!

No comments: