Monday, June 8, 2009

Paitently Waiting....atleast trying!!

Anytime I look up and see a full moon....I am in awe!!! I love viewing that HUGE orb ~ especially while we are at the beach. Well.....we leave for the beach this coming Sunday - so I know that we will NOT have a full moon this year......We are having it right now - and it is GORGEOUS!!!!

I am kinda in a cloud with life going on around and around. Today I had a liver biopsy and I am trying to be paitent about the results. I reach age 38.....and it seems my body has decided to go to Hell !!!! So....my posts have been and probably will continue to be sporadic. I am trying to get some organization ~ but it is not high priority at the moment. I do come on and LOVE reading everyone's blogs....they do keep my spirits up.

picture credit: blondierox4u
Every time we remember to say "thank you", we experience nothing less than heaven on earth.
-- Sarah Ban Breathnach

Thank you for stopping by!!!

No comments: