Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thankful Thursday - growing up

Today {and everyday} I am THANKFUL to God for giving me a daughter!!!! Today marks the end {*tear* tear*} of her 6th grade year.....and the beginning of a new adventure in 7th grade. I can not believe that we have 1 year of middle school under out belt. We are in the onset of puberty and I can tell I am NOT going to have a FUN ride!!!!! Girls really should come with a manual!!! I know I was a tween once....but that was soooooo LONG ago :)


A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future. -- Author Unknown



What I wanted most for my daughter is that she be able to soar confidently in her own sky, whatever that may be.-- Helen Claes


Every time we remember to say "thank you", we experience nothing less than heaven on earth.
-- Sarah Ban Breathnach

Thank you for stopping by!!!

No comments: