Monday, March 8, 2010

Railroad tracks....

Well....it is official. After following Bailey for 5 years, the ortho has made the call....BRACES!!!

The good news...yup here actually is good news....she probably wont have to have her wisdom teeth pulled....AND she will be getting braces on the front part of her mouth. . . . . guess we can call that the silver lining.

Bailey...she is moaning about what she wont be able to eat....ME....is crying because my house renovations are on hold for atleast 18 months while we pay off her teeth. I am skeptical about braces myself....I had them for about 3 years and when I was about 27....my bottom jaw grew which in turn caused my lower jaw to move out of allighment...yeah me!!!

So....in 2 weeks...Bailey will have a BRIGHT green smile with a little metal tossed in.

1 comment:

KieKie! said...

Right of passage, baby! You won't regret the sacrifice to get those pearly whites just right!

SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK BLOGGIN' CHICK! I've missed you!