Sunday, March 28, 2010

Taking the next step


She started walking when she was around 10 months old. The weather was getting warmer and the grass was growing....she explored everywhere. Mostly she ran around barefoot...but once in a while I squeezed her foot into those cute kids shoes.


Basically, we tossed her in the pool upon birth. She has been swimming ever since. The required attire for a swimmer...FLIP FLOPS!!!! It cracks me up to see all the kids in the middle of December fall out into car line all wearing them.


Today.....was another mile stone in our baby's life. There comes a time when you have to let the lil one begin to spread her wings. My baby girl who used to be at home playing play dough...is now wanting converse in every color and running off to the movies with her friends. She is giggling like crazy and swapping Silly Bandz. One second I see my little girl and then ....I glance back and see a teenager ready to burst out.
I love watching my little flower grow and bloom. Each milestone that is reached is awesome...but part of me is so not ready!!!

No comments: