Saturday, March 14, 2009

Live-Laugh-Love



LIVE - “The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.” {Flora Whittemore} We are given one life ...... Face each new day as it was your last and treasure what you have.

LAUGH - [L]aughter on one's lips is a sign that the person down deep has a pretty good grasp of life. {Hugh Sidey} Laughter is the best medicine. You should not be able to laugh at a situation....but be able to laugh at yourself.

DREAM - "Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning" {Gloria Steinem} Never close your heart to any possibilities. Never loose belief in your dreams....if you do not have any dreams....what are you living for?

HOPE - "Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow them." {Louisa May Alcott} Cary HOPE everywhere you go....never give in to fear for the answer is out there....always keep reaching.

LOVE - "Love is not something we find, love is something we DO." {Unknown} First, we must learn to LOVE ourselves....if we are not happy with ourselves, then how can we love others. Jesus even tells us to "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."

FAITH - "Without faith a man can do nothing; with it all things are possible." {Sir William Osler } You must carry FAITH with you always. No matter how high you must climb or low you must dive, the LORD will be there with you every step of the way....just have FAITH that you are not alone.

Sitting here on this cloudy, rainy, cold day has allowed me a chance to sit quietly and really think. The last year that I spent with my momma was a real learning experience. She taught me what was important.....FAITH....LIFE.....LOVE yourself and reach for your DREAMS!!!! That there is always HOPE that things can change!!!! I do not take anything for granted any more. My family is my life as are my firends. I treasure each and every person that is in my life. {unfortunately I may not be able to have a relationship with all...it takes two for that} I thank the Lord for everything that is in my LIFE....because we may not be here to enjoy it tomorrow....

No comments: