Sunday, May 17, 2009
Sunday Stealing: 29'er Meme
1. What bill do you hate paying the most? Really ALL of them!!! but if I have to pick one ~ it would have to be my cable bill..highway robbery
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? hhmm...that would be Kanki
3. How many colleges did you attend? ONE...good ole NCSU
4. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now? It is my Team Parent shirt ~ Bailey had a swim meet today...GO WAVE!!!
5. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? 5:45 is way too early ...and we were not even going to church...but a SWIM MEET
6. Last thought before going to sleep last night? That I wish I could sleep in
7. What do you miss being a child? Not really having any responsibilities....and really no worries
8. What errand/chore do you despise? LAUNDRY
9. Have you found real love yet? totally....I am married to my best friend...the love of my life
10. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart? usally a book or some clothes
11. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? heck NO!!! it is a sacred institution ..but I think that some people can make it more about "things"... and less about LOVE and a union of two families.
12. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Reba...she is so facinating
13. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? nope..that is why I married a firefighter....he can do it for me
14. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? I have friends that are from Carmel...I hear it is beautiful
15. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship? heck - a NEW career..bring it on!!!
16. Do you have a “go to” person? Usually my mother-in-law....or my friends Cliston or Michelle
17. Are you where you want to be in life? Life is an ever evolving thing. I have many things that I would like to accomplish....I am very happy with where I am at.....each day is an adventure...
18. Over the years, what about you do you think has changed the most? That I look at life totally different. I am living life for me and my family.....and that no matter how much I try...my father will never be happy with who I am
19. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life? uuuhh...not really
20. Are there times you still feel like a kid? pretty much all the time...except when my joints pop
21. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager? that would be the Farm Shop..
22. Who do you think impacted your life the most? Honestly...my momma
23. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you? no ...not really
24. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age”? All the time..Bailey is sick of hearing them
25. What is the scariest thing that has happened to you as an adult? having my daughter...Heck ~ it scared me to death to think I was responsible for another human body....but I would not trade this experience for ANYTHING
26. What advice would you give to someone about to get married? Listen, Communicate, be HONEST and do not try to change them.
27. What advice would you give someone starting their first job? pay attention and relax...you will be fine. Learn as much as you can...one day you will be the BOSS!!!
28. If you could go back and change one thing you did, what would it be? that I should have gone to Europe and played soccer for the USA...had the chance and like a dodo brain...passed!!!
29. If you could go back and change one thing someone else did, what would it be? I would love to see my father accept me for ME...actually spend time with me and my family and really get to know me.
Every time we remember to say "thank you", we experience nothing less than heaven on earth.
-- Sarah Ban Breathnach
Thank you for stopping by!!!