1. What is on the walls of your room? wallpaper...we have not gotten around to decorating b/c I plan on redoing the room...
2. What type of music do you listen to? all kinds...I love dance, pop, country
3. What do you want more than anything right now? to talk with my mother
4. Do you get scared in the dark? depends...sometimes it is peaceful...but if I hear "Bumps" in the night...yeah maybe
5. What's you worst fear? death
6. If you could anything right now, what would it be? pay all the debt for my hubby's companies
7. What’s the most meaningful gift that you’ve received? the last 2 years of my momma's life were a TRUE gift!!! the time we shared together
8. Do you have a crush? yeah - sshhh...don't tell my hubby :)
9. Who is your favorite celebrity? hhmm....Johnny Depp
10. Could you fall in love with someone that you know must leave? love happens and knows now boundries
11. Share a favorite quote of yours. Faith is deliberate confidence in the character of God whose ways you may not understand at the time. ~Oswald Chambers
12. What’s your weakness? I am soooo impatient
13. Do you believe that we all have a soul mate? I believe that there is someone out there for everyone.
14. What were you doing before Sunday Stealing? creating a card for my mother in law.
15. What do you get complicated about the most? that would be family...life with them can be soooo complicated sometimes
16. What turns you off the most from a potential partner? body odor
17. What is you worst habit? being LOUD
18. When was the last time that you were jealous? been awhile
19. Have you ever had a “friend with benefits”? yeah - haven't we all???
20. Do you use sarcasm? sometimes...
21. At the moment, what’s you favorite song? don't have 1 in particular...like a lot of songs
22. What is you favorite day of the year? EVERYDAY!!! that the Lord blesses me with another sunrise
23. Describe your love life. I am married to the sweetest man in the world...he is my hero and my shinning knight
24. When was your last one night stand? goodness me...well over 20 years!!!
25. How many past lovers are too many? when you begin to forget how many b/c the list is so long
Every time we remember to say "thank you", we experience nothing less than heaven on earth.
-- Sarah Ban Breathnach
Thank you for stopping by!!!