Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What to do with my Elephant now....


I was watching Arsenio Hall's show "funniest moments" and they had a segment about Dumb Laws. I wondered what was still out there for NC....so I did some googling and here are few that I found: {check out other states...pretty funny ~ Dumb laws}

The mere possession of a lottery ticket is illegal in North Carolina and may result in a $2,000 fine. {ok....so I guess that since we now have the lottery..this gets kinda tricky!!}

In north Carolina it is illegal to hunt on Sunday without a dog.

Elephants are not allowed to plow cotton fields {ok...I guess I will have to put my elephant out to pasture since I am not allowed to work him}

Singing off-key in the state can get you busted. {damn...will ya'll come visit me in jail?}

Topsail Beach ordinance that says hurricanes would not be permitted within the town limits {yeah right!!!}

A Charlotte ordinance requires women to cover their bodies with at least 16 yards of cloth at all times. {don't see that happening!!!}

Two people who check into a hotel room, pretending to be married, may not raise any eyebrows today, but it is still against the law, It is also a misdemeanor for two unmarried people to co-habitate. {guess you will have to arrest A LOT of people!!!}

While having sex, you must stay in the missionary position and have the shades pulled. {go ahead...tell on me...I dare you}

A marriage can be declared void if either of the two persons is physically impotent {ok....so does that mean if I say I cant orgasm...then I am impotent??? }

Chapel Hill, people can not ride their horse on the town's sidewalks


Every time we remember to say "thank you", we experience nothing less than heaven on earth.
-- Sarah Ban Breathnach

Thank you for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

Goat Gal said...

Ok I am so not moving to NC! I would end up in jail on a lot of counts. Most likely it would be my singing though:)
I have an award for you at my blog so stop on by!