Sunday, April 26, 2009

AWE~Summm Sunday

This next award was given to me by Alisha from Confessions of a Moody Mommy....She is honest, funny and HAPPY she has her "SASSY" red laptop BACK!!!!! You most deff have to stop on by and check out her quest for finding her sanity in this insane world!!!



List 7 things that make you Awe-Summ and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love.

Make sure to tag your recipients and let them know they have won!
Also link back to the Queen that tagged you.




7 reasons I am AWE-SUMMM

1. I am SOOOO AWEsomely great at procrastinating when it comes to cleaning!!!

2. I have sung to my daughter EVERY night before bed since BIRTH!!!!

3. I have a soft spot for REALLY cute stuffed animals and they seem to always come home with me {I blame it on my daughter :) }

4. Give me a problem....and I will stick to it until it is SOLVED!!!

5. I wake up HAPPY {dont ask how...it just happens}

6. I will do ANYTHING for my family and friends {have a very HARD time saying NO}

7. Without my friends.....life would be DULL!!!! they help make me who I am ~ THANKS ya'll

2. I need a Martini Mom

Hope everyone has an AWE~Suuummmm Sunday!!!











Every time we remember to say "thank you", we experience nothing less than heaven on earth.
-- Sarah Ban Breathnach

Thank you for stopping by!!!

5 comments:

The Mom Jen said...

Thanks for the love!! Bookmarking you! Have a great week!

Kathy B! said...

Thank you! I think you are AWE-Summm, too :)

Enjoy what's left of the weekend...

anymommy said...

Thanks so much! You made my Sunday awesome.

♥ LLL with Leslie ♥ said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me!! You are so awe-summm!

~Leslie
LiveLoveLaughwithLeslie

HeatherPride said...

Hey, thanks for the shout out! And did I just see above that you recently went to a Jimmy Buffett concert? That is one of my life's goals!