Tuesday, April 21, 2009

WOW...where did that come from????

For the last several weeks, my family has been wrestling with letting Bailey go to Bush Gardens with her choir group this Saturday. Typically her choir events are MANDATORY....but since this one would actually COST me something....the teacher was so KIND to make it elective!!!



Bailey has never been and we were all excited to send her ~ that was until we found out that out of about 100 kids.....only SEVEN signed up. And of the SEVEN that signed up {one being Bailey} only one was really good friends with Bailey.....{ya know how those tween girls are}



Over Easter break we talked about her going and made the dicision that we would go as a FAMILY with some friends later on this summer ~ would be more fun. Bailey was fine with this....just as long as she gets to GO!!!



Bailey, me and my friend Michelle were riding home yesterday.....we were talking about the Bush Gardens trip and I was trying to explain to Michelle about the other group of girls that was going. I told her that they were the type that does NOT like to sweat, has perfectly combed hair, nails AND toes are painted and OMGosh....do not forget the BOYS!!!! They actually talk about boys and who may like them....for those just joining us ~ my daughter is a PURE ATHLETE!!! she EATS, SLEEPS and BREATHS swimming.....and is totally at home in soffe shorts, a tee and flip flops....and BOYS....yeah ~ they are fun to play games with on the play ground.



So in the middle of this conversation......my wee lil Bailey pipes up from the back and says "yeah ~ they are the ones I will be tutoring later on!!"



WOW - never thought my lil one was thinking on that level ~ rock on!!!!





Every time we remember to say "thank you", we experience nothing less than heaven on earth.
-- Sarah Ban Breathnach

Thank you for stopping by!!!

No comments: