Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday Toot

Ok...this is my first Tuesday post....it is a GREAT idea! I love to see what other moms have been up to! However, trying to really come up with a "Toot" for myself....hhhmmmm.

Over the weekend ~ I condtructed a Diaper Bag {pics to follow} in about 3 hours.....hey - nothing like waiting until the last moment to come up with a baby shower gift!!! The momma to be LOVED it....as well as her sons :) That made me feel warm and fuzzy all OVER!!! I love to create and even LOVE it more to make people SMILE!!!!

To see what other moms are up to....check out momm community!!!



Every time we remember to say "thank you", we experience nothing less than heaven on earth.
-- Sarah Ban Breathnach

Thank you for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

You go girl! that justifies a "toot"!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there. THanks for stopping by. I have a new button since I got a bloggy makeover. Thanks for sporting the button!