Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Graces in my life 1/365

WOW - I am so exctied that I found this group GiST. I am thankful for so much and over the past several years have been blessed tenfold. I will do my best to post everyday....but .....life does have a funny way of getting in your way sometimes!!!

So.....this is what I am thankful for today:

1. phone call from my daughter while at work today

2. hearing my nephew call for me when he can't find me {Elizabeth is hard to say for a 2 year old}

3. the soft and snuggly sheets that went onto my bed right out of the dryer last night

4. for my co-worker LOVING my new haircut and telling me it looks EXPENSIVE....woo hoo {still trying to get used to the shorter hairdo}

5. the extra 45 minutes of extra sleep that I got due to spring break!!!!



Every time we remember to say "thank you", we experience nothing less than heaven on earth.
-- Sarah Ban Breathnach

Thank you for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww! Did he actually call you Elizabeth? Or still Lizbeth?