Thursday, April 2, 2009

Joyeux anniversaire

Today.....39 years ago....my wonderful hubby made his entrance into this world. If you ask him ~ he will say he was the "BEST" birthday gift EVER for his brother. See....his brother James was ALSO born today about an hour earlier....EXACTLY one year before! Guess we all know what momma was doin :)

Anywhoo.....since I am having my procedure tomorrow ~ I am on an all liquid diet {which totally is SUCKING!!!} which means we are having to put off the family dinner. But that is alright....Bailey is going to make brownies today. Tomorrow I will grill steak, make corn pudding and cook some yummy lima beans {Bailey chose the menu} Then on April 23rd...we are off to see Jimmy Buffett with some friends!!!! So this birthday will actually strecth over several weeks....which makes it more FUN!!!


I hope that Keith and James have a BLESSED day with many more to follow!!!!


Joyeux anniversaire

No comments: