Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Stealing....havin FUN!!!



Sunday Stealing: The 40 Meme

The following questions were answered by my 11 1/2 year old daughter....she had FUN!!!


1. My uncle once: bought a cheeseburger at Golden Corral {inside joke}

2. Never in my life: will I ever steal

3. When I was seventeen: not there yet....

4. High School was : I'll let you know when I get there....

5. I will never forget : my momma on a surf board {no pics were taken - thank the LORD}

6. I once met : Cullen Jones {Olympic Swimmer}

7. There’s this girl I know who : can take a swim cap off her head using her feet

8. Once, at a bar : wait....I am only 11 ~ don't make me grow up yet!!!

9. By noon, I’m usually : bored to death at school

10. Last night : I watched the saddest M*A*S*H episode EVER {the very last one}

11. If only I had : my own computer I would not have to share with my momma

12. Next time I go to church : work in the nursery with my BFF

13. Susan Boyle : who???

14. What worries me most : when I have too much homework and it may mess up my swim practice

15. When I turn my head left, I see : the wall and soap container

16. When I turn my head right, I see : the toilet {yeah I am in the restroom!!!}

17. You know I’m lying when : I can't keep a straight face

18. What I miss most about the eighties : is the MUSIC {yup...me and the 80's ~ and I am only 11}

19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be : Juliet

20. By this time next year : I want to be fast enough to make the olympic trials in swimming

21. A better name for me would be : EXPLOSIVE

22. I have a hard time understanding : why the Wii is not a elective in school

23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll : SCREAM - wait....I still have atleast 10 years to go!!!

24. You know I like you if : I talk to you

25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be : God

26. When I compare 80’s rock to 90’s rock : do 80's and 90's pop count???

27. Take my advice, never : cut the wiskers off your cat...you know ~ they really use them

28. My ideal breakfast is : NOTHING

29. A song I love, but do not own is : the Fast & Furious Soundtrack {the newest movie}

30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest : you come when the state fair is here in October

31. My favorite Beatle is :who are they????

32. Why won’t people : hang up their guns and quit fighting

33. If you spend the night at my house : you never will want to leave {my friends don't}

34. I’d stop my wedding for : NOTHING

35. The world could do without : stupid people

36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than : cow manure

37. My favorite blonde is : my friend Hannah

38: Paper clips are more useful than : string

39. If I do anything well, it’s : SWIM

40. And by the way : I answered this for my momma....



Every time we remember to say "thank you", we experience nothing less than heaven on earth.
-- Sarah Ban Breathnach

Thank you for stopping by!!!

No comments: