Friday, April 24, 2009

Count your Blessing - Quotable Quotidian


Last night Keith and I were able to see Jimmy Buffett in concert with friends. This was Keith's b'day present ~ really a treat for both of us since I have never seen Buffett in concert. I have to say that it was AWESOME!!!!! I wish that I could have a laid back attitude like him....I found this quote and it seems to embody what he is all about.....

"Take it all in, it's as big as it seems. Count all your blessings, remember your dreams." ~ Jimmy Buffett


Every time we remember to say "thank you", we experience nothing less than heaven on earth.
-- Sarah Ban Breathnach

Thank you for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. I love Buffet as well. Have you ever been to Key West? Thanks for doing QQ. I used to do Mr Linky but when no one was participating I looked like a loser:) Maybe it will catch at some point.