Sunday, April 5, 2009

Wonder~mous Dinner!!!!

Ok.....as you read in an earlier blog I was going to use recipes from Campbell's Kitchen and create Sunday dinner for the fam. I decided to make Fiesta Chicken Casserole for the main course and to end the evening..... Fudgy Brownie Cups....with vanilla ice cream of course!!!



Here is the Fiesta Chicken Casserole just as it came out of the oven:











and this is what was left after me, keith, janie, bailey and cheyenne got finished eating:






and actually ~ when lisa and joe ate...NONE was left!!!!

It was sooooo easy to prepare ~ about 1o minutes prep and 40 minutes to bake!!!! YUMMY!!

To finish off the meal we chose the Fudgy Brownie Cups. I have never really worked with unsweet chocolate before, so this was a treat!!! Next time I will read the directions ahead of time and while the dinner is cooking, thaw out the dough.


Other than that ~ they turned out wonderful and were scrumptious with nilla ice cream!!!
I am already off to see what I can do for my next BIG meal!!!

2 comments:

Eve said...

Ooohhhh... I am SO HUNGRY now!

Together We Save said...

Looks yummy... this makes me hungry.