Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wordless Wednesday......

I know that this is "wordless" Wednesday....but I am so thankful to ALL of the people that put themselves in harms way to protect us. My hubby has been a volunteer firefighter for about 15 years and his turnout gear is somewhere in the middle there.



{photos taken with my good ole reliable FILM camera....LOVE it even if the auto focus is broken}

For more *wordless wednesday* head on over and see www.5minutesformom.com



Every time we remember to say "thank you", we experience nothing less than heaven on earth.
-- Sarah Ban Breathnach

Thank you for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I love your photos! I think it's important to remember to say thanks too!

Have a fabulous day!

Unknown said...

You did an awesome job on your photography! I was taken aback, you could feel the care, hope, love, life...etc in that first picture of "turn out gear".

**But my favorite still of all the ones you have done, is the one of Bailey hanging at Nanny's house :)