Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday Stealing.....The Mud Meme



The Mud Meme:


1. What are your current obsessions? sparkling water....trying to get off coke zero....

2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often? my new york & co jeans

3. What's for dinner? well....pretty bad...it was fend for yourself night...kinda been snacking all day since it was such a lazy day.

4. Last thing you bought? that would be lighbulbs, cheese and corn dogs - gotta love those Sam's club runs :)

5. What are you listening to? My hubby watching some WEIRD movie....just put Bailey to sleep

6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be? That would be Goddess of CRAZiness ~still trying to figure out if I am a sane girl in a crazy world...or an crazy girl in an insane world...

7. Favorite holiday spots? TOPSAIL ISLAND every June with the family and friends!!!

8. Reading right now? man...just finished "Hold Tight" by Harland Corban...need something else..

9. 4 words to describe yourself. CRAZY...Outgoing...Amazing....Stubborn

10. Guilty pleasure? Chocolate peanut butter ice cream.....

11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak? that would be my daughter....she comes up with some crazy stuff sometimes...sooooo creative

12. Planning to travel to next that would be the beach in June

13. Best thing you ate or drank lately? I am on sparkling water and cranberry juice...

14. When did you last get tipsy? well...since I has sworn off alcohol...it only took one beer and a shot of vodka Thursday {at the Buffett concert} to get a lil light headed

15. Care to share some wisdom? No matter how busy your life gets...you have to learn to take some ME time {something I am trying to learn to do}

16. Nicest thing anyone’s ever said to you? that would be my momma....she told me that she was proud of me and I was a very strong person.....this was about a month before she passed...





Every time we remember to say "thank you", we experience nothing less than heaven on earth.
-- Sarah Ban Breathnach

Thank you for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

anymommy said...

Mmmmm peanut butter chocolate ice cream. We might be soul sisters.